JoJo offers a wide range of storage solutions to suit every application –
from domestic and agricultural to industrial and commercial. Ranging in
sizes from 260 litres to 20 00 litres, our storage tanks are suitable
for storing a wide range of materials such as rainwater, chemicals,
fertilisers, diesel, sewerage and more.
- All JoJo products come with a 10-year guarantee (extended from an 8-year guarantee as of 1 September 2017).
- Tanks are available in different formats, with a variety of fittings and accessories to extend performance capabilities and versatility.
- Products are manufactured with the best food-grade, quality virgin LLDPE.
- With a UV-stabilised outer layer, our products are designed to withstand the harsh African climate.
- The food-grade, black inner lining in our water tanks prevents algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer.
- A stringent quality-control system ensures that products meet specified design standards.
- All JoJo Water and Chemical Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the specifications outlined in SANS 1731:2017*
- All Vertical, Horizontal and Septic Tanks carry a quality certification from the Agrément Board of South Africa.
“Urban Rain Systems believes that access to clean water is not only
everyone’s right but also everyone’s responsibility. In line with this
ethos, our aim is to give our clients the ability to manage this
precious and limited resource responsibly.”
It is this belief that ultimately led us to the creation of the RainCell™ Tank range. A collection of aesthetically pleasing, space saving water storage tanks designed specifically for urban areas. Covering all aspects of water management from rainwater harvesting to domestic water storage.
Calcamite was founded in 1967 and has since then become the leader in on site sanitation and rainwater harvesting solutions in Southern Africa. We pride ourselves on achieving SABS and Agrément certification showing our commitment to supplying a quality product.
Africa Tanks is a new water tank manufacturer entering the market with a worldwide proven manufacturing process.
The process is called Extrusion Blow moulding and is widely used in other parts of Africa, Europe and the East. The material used in this manufacturing process is HDPE (High density poly-ethylene)and is a very strong and durable material.
We have many strengths including:
- The only blow molded tank manufacturer in RSA
- 3 layer tank manufacturer in RSA
- The only HDPE tank manufacturer in RSA
Africa Tanks is proud to offer a no fuss 10 year warranty
RotoTank™ produces polyethylene water and chemical tanks to the highest standards. This ensures that each tank is the correct weight and dimensions for its specific purpose. These plastic tanks use screw on lids and highest quality fittings.
Highest quality virgin, Ultra Violet stabilised LLDPE plastic resin is used and all polyethylene water and chemical tanks go through a strict quality control procedure and each plastic rotomoulded Polyethylene plastic resin product is embossed with a tracking serial number onto the RotoTank™ tanks. These quality plastic products are further backed up by a 8 year warranty.
All our RotoTank™ plastic resin tanks are produced virtually free of moulded-in mechanical stresses which is a supplementary and add-on positive feature of the rotational moulding process. Moulds are manufactured with a short lead time and at an extremely affordable cost. Upon customers’ special request RotoTank™ can cater for extra special colour finishes including marble effect requirements. RotoTank™ can further attach to the Polyethylene tanks the highest definition moulded on/in patented graphic design signage and decorative detail (MIGS™).